Friday, February 1, 2013

It all came out!

Well Seth has been not feeling so well these last few days because not only his he teething and sick but I'm pretty sure he is going through a growth spurt as well.  What stinks is bed time; the child doesn't sleep.  Anyways, that's besides the point.  I'm hear to tell you something that Matt and I have never seen since Seth has come into out lives.

I was sitting on the couch nursing and he seemed to be falling asleep; Matt was sitting next to us.  All of a sudden Seth stopped nursing and threw up on me.  Being as how he usually doesn't even spit up I was so shocked that it made me jump to my feet.  Only then did he throw up again but more.  I would say in total he probably threw up 5-6 oz (and if that doesn't seem like much assume I'm under exaggerating).

Matt explains it as, "he thought he was going to have to perform an exorcist" because of how much and the fact that it was projectile throw up.  So being as how Seth and I were both covered in throw up, we hopped in the shower.

IT DOESN'T END THERE!

In the shower I was holding him face down so the shower was on his back and he did this little cough and all of a sudden I see the wall has turned a tint of yellow.  When he coughed just a little but enough poop shot out.  I couldn't help but laugh at the many surprise this child has done in the last 10 minutes.

Good thing it is my day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment