Sunday, January 13, 2013

I think Seth planned this?!?!

So, Seth usually poops after being awake for a couple of hours.  On Sundays, it's typically the end of the first hour or sometime in the second hour.  When he was fussing and not pooping I knew that's what he needed to do. 

got home from church-no poop yet
went to the dog party-nothing yet
making dinner and put his cute, soft white pjs on-still nothing

EATING DINNER-YEP

I like to try and get it out of him early so it's not a major blow out but of course in his WHITE pj's it was a complete blow out.  And yes it was during dinner.  So not only did I not get a hot dinner but I had a mess to clean up.  Plus, since he emptied his stomach he expected me to fill it.  Good thing I have learned to enjoy food even when it's not hot by this point.

Boy! Does Seth have perfect timing or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment