From the time I woke up (which was 4 minutes before my alarm thanks to Seth) to the time I got home from work, Seth went through 3 outfits. Yes folks because of poop! It's not like he even pooped that much but it just happen to ride up his back enough to dirty his onesie. This happened before I dropped him off at the sitters and when I picked him up. So at least she didn't have to deal with it.
Also, I had to put my 2 weeks notice in today. It is just getting really difficult to find a sitter since Jenny got a job and her girls started preschool and I feel super guilty asking friends to do it and not pay them for it (even though it is only like 2 and half hours). When I first told my supervisor I felt like it was a mistake. When I got home and throughout the day I have felt better about it.
Matt had his basketball game today, which ended a little after 7 so we were starving at this point. Making dinner didn't sound all that appealing to either of us so we decided to try and grab something quick. That quickly changed though when we couldn't decide where to go and we didn't feel like spending a ton of money. So we bought some groceries. Being as how we have been craving crab and seafood and sushi. We bought some crab legs and shrimp from the seafood guys at the store. And it was so work making dinner!
See what I mean!
Pretty sure Seth was a little upset he couldn't have some.
Now for the reason I'm up so early. Kona! He is usually pretty good about waiting until we are up and ready to take him potty but apparently this just couldn't wait. First he came in our room and went to Matt. Matt kicked him out and shut the door. Being as how Kona didn't get what he wanted he persisted. First he pushed into the door to try and open it. Then when he realizes he can't. He does this one bark. Then he waits, it seems he waits just long enough for you to fall back to sleep. Then he does it again. So, Matt got up and let him out just to go pee quickly at the bush (he is suppose to take him to the potty station but Matt was not appropriate for outside). After about 5 minutes Kona repeats his technique. So I get up and get ready to take him to the potty station. It was the smallest poop I have even seen Kona do; with the way he was acting I was expecting something much much more. Plus, the fact that he woke us up at 5:30AM on our sleep-in day it better have been something good.
Being as how I was up, I thought I might as well change Seth. So after I changed him and tucked Kona in his bed. I went back to bed with Seth and nursed him back to sleep. While I was nursing him, Kona repeated his little annoyance again. "What the HECK!?!?!" Matt and I are baffled. So being as how I was awake and done nursing Seth. I thought this the perfect opportunity to catch up on my blog. Oh....and Kona is now sound asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment