So I was making cookies for the girls I visit teach (yep I'm one of those that bring treats) and Seth had just got done eating and I had cookies in the oven and the timer went off. Basically things were getting crazy.
Yes Matt was home but he was up all (as usual) and so I wanted to let him sleep. Things just got a little too crazy and I had to ask him to take Seth. (he has a good 6 hours of sleep) Plus, I wanted to get these cookies done before it got too late.
About five minutes after I gave Seth to Matt, I here him crying. I go back to the room and Matt asks "what's wrong with him?" "He needs to be burped," was my response.
Seeing that Matt was awake enough to care for our child and now knew what he needed, I rushed back to the kitchen. Apparently a little too soon. I was there for 30 seconds before Matt had said "where's his spit up rag" (we usually never use it because he hardly ever spits up)
I was heading back thinking "does he need it." Oh yeah! I met Matt as he was heading for Seth's changing table when I saw the line of throw up on him and Seth.
Matt and I were having a short conversation on how he never spits up as Matt was going to lay him on the changing table. As soon as Matt laid him down, he gave Matt a "got ya daddy" smile. Matt and I lost it.
No comments:
Post a Comment