Friday, December 21, 2012

Babies are impressive!

Since Seth has been a part of my life I have discovered that even though babies don't do much, they sure are impressive.

Somehow Seth can stay asleep and still eat. I am now his padawan in this field. (Apparently sleeping through Kona howl is the first step and I'm struggling)

Seth makes the manliest farts and makes me and Matt laugh almost every time. I wish I were that funny.

When Seth burps, we usually end up saying something like "wow" or "good job baby" or "there you go." Why are we so impressed every time and why can't burping be an accomplishment for me?

Now this is not something I will ever master but Seth can pee straight over his head and not get a drop on him.

Not to mention all the little things he is starting to do like smile, koo, and hold his head up. Matt and I always call on the other person when things like this happen. "Look look...hurry!" Or we end up saying "aw you missed it, he was..."

I wonder if he is expecting an award or something because Matt once gave me one for most beautiful sleeper (pretty sure Seth beat me this year).

All I have to say is I have one impressive baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment