Usually sometime during or after sacrament Seth needs to be changed and fed. We had just started Sunday school when I had to leave to tend to his needs. Well I always try to change him first and then feed him so that way (hopefully) he goes to sleep and I can just let him sleep.
So I lay him on the changing table and prepare everything for changing him. This involves laying out what I think to be the necessary wipes (1 wipe which is what I consider a wet fart or small poops), laying out the thing he lays on, and of course the next diaper. I used to put the next clean diaper under his butt so it was ready to go right when I took the dirty one away but after his I'm gonna pee on mommy phase I decided not to waste 2 diapers with every change. Now what I do is just have the new diaper out of pee range (because boy can he shoot) and off to the side ready to go.
Ok, now that I'm set up. As I change I usually talk to him because he is just so happy. After I remove and dispose of the old diaper I grab the new one. As I'm doing this he coughs. I continue to unfold the new diaper when I look down and see poop. Apparently he coughed out some poop.
I instantly go to panic mode trying to find where all the poop is as I reach for a new wipe. (I also learned to keep his pants and socks out of shooting range so they were well protected) However, based on the fact I didn't notice it right away I was concerned that he had it on his back or something. None on him. Then I suddenly was concerned for myself (and yes I'm still putting on his diaper), I scanned myself...and....nothing. I don't know how he did it but not only did he sneak a poop attack but he managed to not hit anything. Hence why he ALMOST dropped a bomb on me. (still wondering if that was just a practice session for him)
No comments:
Post a Comment