Well, I got woken up by Seth because as you know "newborns/children" don't sleep all the way through the night. It was some time between 4-5 and of course being as how Matt is on break he was playing some computer game. After I finished feeding Seth, Matt decided to finally come lay in bed with us. For some reason though I was wide awake. Matt and I were talking about randomness when I asked him to get something from the front room. He practically insisted I go and he would hold Seth (basically took him out of my arms).
As I open the door to go out I run into an envelope hanging from ceiling. Now, I'm really awake. Matt had organized riddles and puzzles that led me from the ceiling to Kona's collar to my engagement ring box (yes I still have it) to a box of popsicle sticks to the bush right outside our apartment back to the desk in our room. What did I get out of all the puzzles?... A NEW CAMERA!
So Matt and I took some random pictures!
Still learning how to play with it! Oh it has GPS!
This just goes to show one reason I fell in love Matt!
No comments:
Post a Comment