I try to take a picture of Seth everyday so I can go back when he is a year old and see how he changed. Well, I left my camera at Chris' and Seth was wearing such a cute outfit that I definitely wanted to take a picture of him. I kept having this fear though that he was going to have a poop blow out before I got the camera from Chris. Luckily I was able to get the camera before he messed up his adorable outfit.
Well, I guess I was so worried about it that, that night I had a dream that he had a blow out all over his cute outfit and I didn't get the picture. I was so confused when I woke up, I didn't know if I got the picture or not...but...I did...here is his daily photo
Now the reason I thought this was so cute was because his shirt and SOCKS said
"BANANAS OVER MOMMY"
I usually am pretty proud of myself when I can find a cute color matching outfit but the fact that I put together a color and saying outfit that matched...Well I was pretty proud! (interesting facial expression though by Seth)
See Kristina I told you poop was my life...I even dream about it <:O
No comments:
Post a Comment