Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bath time for Kona!!!! <:O

Every Sunday and Wednesday they have a "dog party" that we take Kona to where he plays with other dogs.  Well, since it snowed ridiculously last week there was some snow on the ground which I thought was good enough to keep Kona from getting super dirty.  As we were at the dog party, I noticed another dog completely covered in wetness and mud.  First thought, "please tell me Kona doesn't look like that."  Luckily Kona was playing in the snow for the most part so I thought we were in the clear.  After about 30 minutes, I noticed Kona didn't look as white as he did when we brought him.  I called him over and sure enough he was covered with mud.  Now my thought was, "Matt is gonna be mad at me."

Several people asked me how I clean him (since you are only suppose to bathe huskies twice a year). I told them...first I wipe him down with a towel and then brush and vacuum him.  Those were my intentions right when I got home.  So I tried wiping it off and it wasn't working for some reason.  So I thought I would just skip a step and go straight to brushing.  The brush was getting stuck in his fur and the mud wasn't budging.  So I took a closer look and noticed that the mud was frozen to him. 

 ONLY IN REXBURG!

So that meant I was cashing in one of my 2 bath times.

Unfortunately, Kona doesn't like bath time and I had to get in there with him.  At least he is clean! (for now)

1 comment:

  1. I was little nervous when you said you got in the shower and then Matt pulled back the shower curtain!!

    ReplyDelete