Saturday, March 23, 2013

Because I love him that much...

So since I have known Matt, he has said how he wants to join the Air Force or be a pilot so he can fly.  Of course, I was against that idea. (he is too mind you since he has a family)...so I thought I would at least try to help him fulfill some of his dream....so YEP...I bought him flying lessons. (and no pixie dust was not sprinkled on him)

Originally, I wasn't even suppose to go.  Somehow, Matt talked me into leaving our child at a baby shower with a friend of ours for an hour while I went with them.  Not gonna lie...it was a little scary (in the plane that is...not the leaving Seth with a friend part)


The landing was a little more scary than the take off.

The best part of this gift is he loves to brag about it.  So it makes me feel real good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment