Monday, January 7, 2013

Poopy pants!

So you would think this blog would be about Seth Pooping his pants right?....well it's close.

So I take Seth over to Jenny Wittmann's so she could baby sit him while I go to work.  I always try to make sure he is fed and changed before I leave him with the sitter.  So I got to Jenny's early enough to nurse and change him there.

After I fed and burped him, I checked his diaper and saw just a small amount of poop so I thought I would change him.  While I was changing him he started to poop a little but I was able to control it.

THEN IT HAPPENED! Yes MOMS out there I have been inducted into the club!

He farted and poop shot out onto my knee and the carpet! Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to go home and change before work...

So yes, I went to work with poopy pants and I didn't even poop them. Not to mention the drive to work....not the most pleasant drive because being how it was freezing and the heater was on it made the car smell like baby poop.

1 comment: