Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat?...still trying to figure it out

Well, being as how Seth will only really sleep in our bed...this morning I woke up to a special treat...or trick...depends on what Seth thought of it as.

Now I'm not sure what time it was because getting up and changing Seth and feeding him seems to basically just blend together, especially when it is still dark out (it stays dark until like 8am now). I know that I was practically in my dream state when this happened because I was contemplating on whether I should get up.

Seth was laying on my chest because I had just burped him (plus that's how we both sleep best) and just as am getting into the good part of sleeping I feel something really warm on my belly...oh and wet. Now I felt like I had just changed him so I thought "this can't be pee"...oh but it can.

I was so confused on how he managed to pee up the diaper out the front part of it and onto me and him. Yet the diaper seemed hardly even went. "Did I put it on wrong"..."was his pee shooter facing a particular way to make this happen"..."are his diapers getting too small"...I still remained baffled because the next few diapers managed to hold like twice as much pee and some poop...hopefully my son is not already trying to pull pranks on me. <:O

No comments:

Post a Comment