Well I would post a video so this post would be more entertaining but apparently this app only allows pictures...so it's just going to be a boring post..maybe I'll add some random pics
Well for those of you that actually read this and know I have a blog (Kristina...)...Seth's first Sunday was fast and testimony Sunday of this month...so whatever the first Sunday was...he was awake the entire time and while our Bishop was baring his testimony Seth thought he would try to bare his as well with continuous grunting...turns out he just need to poop...loaded the diaper
Also I swear having a child or children makes you more emotional. I find myself restraining tears way more than I used to such as when Matt bore his testimony and talked about the labor and our son, or when the guy called me about the job interview, ridiculous things on shows like if anyone is crying. So I let lose when it's just me, Seth and Kona but it's a battle sometimes with others around. I do that fake my eye itches bit but I'm really wiping a tear.
So yes I did get a job which I do enjoy but believe me would be just fine spending my time on the couch gazing at Seth. I only work 8 hours a week and Monday thru Thursday so yes every weekend is a three day weekend for me. I work as an ESL teacher so I work with kids that are bilingual and typically English is their second language. I really enjoy it.
As for now that will remain the extent of this boring post. Until next time!
Oh there is a pic of our first Halloween...let's see if you can guess who we all are! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment