Not sure how many of you know but Seth is a crawler now....and a climber....and he really wants to be a walker. It's probably a good thing he isn't walking just yet because after yesterday I learned I'm not quite ready for it.
Currently, we are living in my parents bonus room (it's the size of a three car garage) and yes Kona lives with us up there and yes I do have to vacuum every day. My vacuum process is somewhat strategic. While I vacuum our "living room" area, Seth sits in his bouncer. Then when I vacuum the rest of the room I take Seth out and put him in the "living room" area and let him play with his toys on the floor.
So, sticking to my routine...that's what I did. Usually Seth climbs up on the little side table because he loves to climb but he was somewhat content with the toys this time.
As I vacuuming, Kona gets up and heads to the closet where his food and water are located (we have a large closet). I was continuing my vacuuming when I did a quick look to check on Seth. HE WAS GONE!....What?!?...
So I looked in the closet....sure enough Kona is eating his food and Seth is right next to him PLAYING IN KONA'S WATER!
Kona didn't get up to get a drink while I was vacuuming, he got up to protect and eat all his food before Seth did. Now, when I see Kona rush to the closet I assume Seth is heading that way as well.
Now he's a walker!!! We can't wait to see your cute family soon :) Love and miss you all!
ReplyDelete