Friday, August 1, 2014

Where's Waldo is now where's Seth!?!?

Last night Matt and I were laying in bed and talking about different topics. Usually, when we stubble upon talking about Seth  and something he did or does we both will look over in his crib at him and smile. (Creeper status like) Whenever we go to peer down at our sleeping infant we say something like "now I want to look at my boy" or "our boy is so cute" or "look at our boy." 

Well, when Matt said "I want to look at my boy" it was shortly followed by "where is our boy?"

In my mind I'm thinking...how could he escape? he didn't climb on our bed? Maybe he mastered another way of getting out?!? 

As I peer in I let out a laugh when I see this...
He's there...you just wouldn't know it unless you looked at it right. And yes, he is asleep. "Oh, our boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment